- Author: Junko Ogawa
- ISBN: 041559331X
- ISBN13: 9780415593311
- Language: English
- Pages: 304
"Colloquial Japanese" provides a step-by-step course in Japanese as it is written and spoken today. This new edition has been completely rewritten by experienced teachers it combines an accessible approach with a thorough treatment of the language, equipping learners with the essential skills needed to communicate confidently and effectively in Japanese in a broad range of situations. No prior knowledge of the language is required.
Key features include:
• progressive coverage of speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
• jargon-free explanations of grammar, with key structures presented through user-friendly diagrams
• Coverage of the different writing systems of Japanese: hiragana, katakana and kanji
• an extensive range of focused and stimulating exercises
• realistic and entertaining dialogues covering a broad variety of scenarios
• useful vocabulary lists throughout the text
• additional resources available at the back of the book, including a full answer key, a grammar summary, a verb/adjective list with conjugation aid, bilingual glossaries and English translations of dialogues
Balanced, comprehensive and rewarding, "Colloquial Japanese" will be an indispensable resource both for independent learners and for students taking courses in Japanese.
Supplementary exercise sheets for hiragana, katakana and kanji and two additional units are available for free download at routledge.com/books/details/9780415593304/ The units cover more advanced features of Japanese and incorporate a wide assortment of supporting exercises.
Accompanying audio material is available to purchase separately on two CDs or in MP3 format, or comes included in the great value "Colloquial Japanese" pack. Recorded by native speakers, the audio complements the book and will help enhance learners’ listening and speaking skills.
By the end of this course, you will be at Level B1 of the Common European Framework for Languages and at the Intermediate-Mid on the ACTFL proficiency scales.
The complete course comprises the book and audio materials. These are available to purchase separately in paperback, ebook, CD and MP3 format. The paperback and CDs can also be purchased together in the great-value Colloquials pack.
Colloquial Japanese: The Complete Course for Beginners (Colloquial Series) download links
E-book formats: Colloquial Japanese: The Complete Course for Beginners (Colloquial Series) PDF, ePub, mobi, txt, Colloquial Japanese: The Complete Course for Beginners (Colloquial Series) doc, pdb, djvu, fb2, ibooks, azw3, azw, kf8, rtf
Free download Colloquial Japanese: The Complete Course for Beginners (Colloquial Series) for iPhone/iPod/iPad, Android, BlackBerry or PC/MAC. Only top download links from: Dropbox.com, Uploadednet, Depositfiles.com, Dfiles.com, Fileboom, FileFactory , FileJoker, Hugefiles, Keep2Share (K2s, Keep2s), Mega.nz, Neodrive.co, CloudZilla.to, Rapidgator, Rg.to, Solidfiles, Tezfiles, Uploadable.ch, Uploaded.net, Uploaded.to, ul.to, Uploadrocket.net, Upsto.re, Upstore.net, Zippyshare